Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is it.

"Bloom where you are planted."  A phrase I have heard many times, but have yet to really take it to heart. Pretty much everything about the town I currently reside has been bothering me.  Whether it be the scorching heat, or the rude drivers. It has all seemingly been taking its toll on me. But tonight I want that all to change.  I have been inspired. Deep with in my soul I have this urge to start being passionate about where I live. And right now, the place I live is Fresno. Oh, beautiful Fresno.  I feel like Fresno has been an annoyance, but I want to have a change of heart. For some crazy reason God has me (and my hubby) in Fresno. I don't know why...I have tried to leave, yet here I am...stuck...In Fresno. My goal over the next year is to find out why God has placed me here, in the No. I want to begin a journey and what better way to record it than to blog it. I have been planted here, I want to be more than just a seed , I want to be a living , breathing, thriving Flower. So here it goes, my mission, to fall in love with Fresno and to figure out why I am here. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love Fresno too...so if you need any ideas to get plugged in, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk where to reply to comments except for back on peoples blogs lol but yeah its totally the office!

    and i love this post! I need to learn to love where I live too!

    ReplyDelete