Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So I am really terrible on keeping up on my blog. Mostly because I don't care enough. But I was looking over the few attempts I have made at my blog posts in the past , and they are so horrible.  I am sorry to anyone who actually read them.

This is my first blog in a while. Much has happened since I last posted.

Kevin and I have been living with his parents.
We went to Ukraine ( maybe I should blog about that)
I went to Chicago for the first time. Awesomeness.
Kevin and I have been married for a year!
We are moving to Modesto on Friday.

Kevin and I in Ukraine.

I feel like I have no direction at all.
I am starting Modesto Junior College in a week.
I have been in school for so long, I wish I could figure out what I want to major in, so I could just be done with the whole college thing, but since I am so bored with life, I figure  I might as well kill time in class.
I am looking for a job, but have no experience besides Coffee, and I will sell drugs before I go back to working at Starbucks.

My life is totally boring. I am totally bored. Maybe that is my problem, I am boring myself.

Maybe I will challenge myself to go out and do things and enjoy life again. I will blog about it if it ever happens. But for now, I will just sit in my room and finish reading Mockingjay. Super good book. Most definitely not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment