Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ok so I stole this from Jamie Ogletree and YES this TOTALLY reminds me of those myspace serveys! I loved those! haha. Well since I cant really think of anything to blog about I am going to throw this up :] 


A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen...but we need a king for sure. . 
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes and laundry. 
D. Dogs: One. Rusty :]
E. Essential start to your day: Taking Rusty outside for a walk. Since he is usually the one to wake me up. 
F. Favorite color: Purple. 
G. Gold or Silver: I used to absolutely hate Gold, but now I love it, and I also still like silver, so i guess my answer would be both. ( I agree! )
H. Height: I dont really know. I think like 5 7. I feel short around Kevin tho ;]
I. Instruments you play: I dont play anything. I wish I could. and yes i was one of the recorder kids in 4th grade lol
J. Job title: Job hunter, Wife, bum
K. Kids: Zero 
L. Live: Modesto 
M. Mother’s name:Teressa
N. Nicknames: Shay, Victory, LaShayShay, ShayBayBay, NaeNae, Sharzard, ShayRay.... the list goes on
O. Overnight hospital stays: nope. 
P. Pet peeves: bad drivers. more specifically, people who dont know how to drive in round-abouts.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I think I saw a boot come out of him"
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: younger brother, he is 23
U. Underwear: i like comfy undies. 
V. Vegetable you hate: I love veggies
W. What makes you run late: I dont like to run late. But if i do, it is usually because I overslept. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: arm. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: tacos! 
Z. Zoo animal: tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment